Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Posted by Up in Bubbles at 5:18 PM
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
First official Day of organized sports.
The coach is really great with these boys. He gets them in order quick and they listen and follow his instructions. I wonder what his secret is. It is so cute to watch them and they absolutely love it. It is hard to believe the first time we had to practically spank them and did a lot of threatening to get them there. Now they can't hardly wait till the next week. Whew.
Posted by Up in Bubbles at 10:46 PM
Well, my boys did not get their fill of the fall leaves, and asked if we could go on another walk and collect more leaves. They said "mom what else can we make with our leaves?" SO this is the best I could come up with. Turkey anyone? We collected the pine cones on our walk as well because I was brain storming what else I could do. I wasn't sure how these were going to come together but I think they turned out pretty cute. The boys really liked doing them. Again George was very particular about what he wanted and his looks different from the rest. I really like his. He picked out all the leaves that were different. Below are some pictures, their are a lot but they all wanted to show of their feathers, I mean leaves. Happy Thanksgining! Gobble Gobble. This has been a winter bazare entry. To see more winter bazar posts visit scribbit.
Posted by Up in Bubbles at 10:12 PM
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Posted by Up in Bubbles at 10:26 PM
James is now 20 months, and he has ALWAYS LOVED shoes. All day he walks around in either Kelley's, George's or Johnny's but never in Daddy's as they are just to big for his little feet. Most of all he likes his own, especially his blue vans, even though they are a size to big. Once they are on, they are on! (witnessed in the pictures below) He slept the entire night with them on and even tonight he has trumped the two pictures and is sleeping with both on his feet. We will be sure to sneak in this evening and provide evidence. We thought Johnny was bad with the twirling and the thumb sucking but James is in a realm of his own. If we put the shoes away he goes on a hunt to locate any shoe that will remotely fit his feet. Currently, we are down two whole pair of shoes because James has trapsed off with them. Often there is only one being worn cause the other is MIA. Johnny and I really think it is cute for now but our daily ritual of finding a lost shoe is getting old. It makes leaving the house somewhat of a chore. So for Christmas this year James wants shoes.
Posted by Up in Bubbles at 9:46 PM
Posted by Up in Bubbles at 9:12 PM
Monday, November 5, 2007
Posted by Up in Bubbles at 4:36 PM
Posted by Up in Bubbles at 2:56 PM
Friday, November 2, 2007
Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.
Corrie tagged me with this.
1. Patience 101. Corrie I will take this one with you, and follow it up by 201, 301 and anything else on patience. It a virtue right? I can't stand yelling at my boys and feel awful when I do. So sign me up for a heavy dose of patience.
2. Vegitarian cooking 101. Something I would love to know more about and get a handle on. I am in a cooking group and we have decided to eat less meat, which I love, but I am racking my brain everytime it's my turn to cook. If anyone has some good recipies please pass them on. Thanks
3. Finance 101. Why are we not taught this in school? This should be a general ed class but instead we are forced to take classed like geology. Nothing against sedimentary rocks but I am sure I could have used some better knowledge on money. They should start teaching us about finances when we are young, so when we get my age it makes sense and we know what we are doing.
4. Hair dresser/Beauty school. Okay! I have always wanted to learn how to do hair. I think it would be a fun job to do on the side to earn money. It makes sense to learn something like this because it is actually something you can do when you have kids at home. Put them to bed and then you have all night to do hair and not to mention some grown up interaction. I would love to talk to people while doing their hair.
5. Communication 300. I know how to talk, I guess I need to do a little more work on asking find out questions. Thats what my husband says anyway. Find out more information and don't assume.
6. Playing 101. I wish this came as natural to me as it does to my husband. He is so much fun. It's no wonder the kids love him, and not just mine, but any kids in the vicinity. They are drawn to him like a magnet. While I seek grown up time he runs out and throws the football around with the kids. He just thinks like them. What would he like to do if he was them and then he does it. He is also not one to sit around the house and be bored. He always tells me, "why don't you take the kids to someplace he names and let them run around and play"? I say it is to hard with three little ones going different directions and that if he was in my place he wouldn't do it either. I have since changed my mind, he would do it, but he would call 2 or 3 more kids to go to add to the fun. What crazy person takes his three kids plus to extras all under the age of five to the store. "Nobody right"? " Wrong," John does. So I wish I could have a class on being young again and just having fun, not caring if the house is clean, laundry is done, and if their is food to eat. You would think he could just rub off a little on me, he is the best example around.
7. Math 210. I could always use this as it has never been my strong point. I should brush up on it so I can help my kids get through elementary homework. This is one reason I would never home school, because I am weak at this subject not to mention English.
Well my list of classes could go on and on and on. I know I still have lots to learn these are just a few to get started on. If anyone has any tips please let me know.
I don't even think I have five people to tag. But here goes. The five I tag for school are:
Chad or Emily
Posted by Up in Bubbles at 9:43 AM