Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Hair Cut


Here you go mom. I tried to get some different angles but I think it looks better in person. Its hard to take a picture of the back of your own head. It is really weird not being able to put my hair in a ponytail. I think I have had the same hair for 10+ years so it is fun to have a change. I am recording this hair cut so if I ever want it again I will have pictures of what it looks like and how I want it. Johns sister Jessica in Las Vegas cut my hair and I don't think I have ever had so many compliments in my life on a hair cut. I am pretty sure she could have a big clientele if she moved out here. She did a good job because I can sleep all over it and wake up in the morning and have it look the same. I don't even own any hairspray.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Terri said...

Well, your dad was sad when I said you cut your hair because he likes long hair so much. He says once you cut it short that's it for long hair. It does look cute(!!!) and it is especially great if you can sleep on it have it look good enough to be on the run the next morning. I would like to see it in person though!!!Love mom

MamaB said...

Wow kell, you are brave to change, it is so cute! I love it! I wish i could say i didn't need hairspray, it seems to be my current best friend. You always look like a model!

Amber Joy said...

cute sassafrass hair! I love how it falls in the back. If I had great straight hair like yours, I'd totally do that style! I miss you!! We need to have a catch up call :)

Jek said...

D--- Hottie! I am proud to say i did that. I love it!!! It is perfect on you!!! Miss you farts!!!

Jayne Layne said...

SOOOO CUTE KELLEY! I love it. What a great and fun change.

Up in Bubbles said...

Thanks guys!

kira said...

Love it! ...Might have to copy:)

Shannon Martin said...

Love our haircut! The easier the better!!!

jill said...

You look like a babe! I LOVE the hair! And the make-up too for that matter. I still have to try it to see if I like it! You looked SO dang good on Sunday! Rock on!

everything pink! said...

i found you.... heee heeee.

ok i did write about you on my blog recently and said "the girl in my ward with the best haircut brought me dinner" and someone commented that they want to see the best hair cut, so when i get your permission I am slapping these photos all over my blog, only when i have your permission.... please please.

alexis said...

sooo cute!