Thursday, July 17, 2008

OWLETS 2008

A GLIMPS OF OWLETS 2008
Getting dressed for play.


Don't I make a cute Raindrop?

Art project week 2. Owlets books about camp.

Painting back sacks.




James with his counselor Becca.

Archery, Look at that form.



Camper of the Day!
These two survived the canoe trip, much to their chagrin.

Hot mommas waiting for their canoe.
I don't really think I am ment to be a tree .


The Great horn play.


Elf performance


Snowy performance


The beautiful canoe trip.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mrs. O said...

How fun! They're looking so grown up - especially James.

JENNIFRO said...

Dang good thing we had our life jackets on that day--we could've been swallowed up by those rapids!

jill said...

Great collection of all the happenings at Owlets. I LOVE the memory books that you worked SO hard on!!! I