Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween


Peek-a-boooooo,

Not the best picture of the ghosts in the windows, but the boys love to get them up every year. The spider is also a big hit.


Halloween Pillow Cases
Every Christmas they get pillow cases, and I thought it would be fun to make Halloween cases. They love them and have not had them off since they were put on. Halloween is such a big deal out here they really get into stuff like pillow cases with ghosts and bats. They do however plan to take them off to go trick-or-treating. Johnny said, "this way I can get so much candy and it won't get full like my bucket did last year."








9 comments:

Mrs. O said...

You are becoming quite the domestic diva - love the cases/treat bags, cute!

JENNIFRO said...

You know how I LOVE!!!!!!! those ghosts. They catch me by surprise every October--and I think every time, "Dang I love those ghost--they're so unique and clever!" I also am quite impressed with the pillow cases. Such a fun tradition and double the fun to use them for the candy. Pretty soon you'll be posting that sweater you little punk!

Jayne Layne said...

Cute decorations. My mom was telling me the other day how much she loved your ghosts. I think I love the big creepy spide on the outside even more! That is great! Very good job!

bhavna said...

Amzing decoration for Halloween. You are very creative. Not sure how you find time to do all this. I envy you.

VEGAS VIC said...

Kelley and John, your house just looks darling. I love how you do the ghosts. What did you make the spider out of?
I am so impressed with the darling pillowcases too. You're a fun mom Kelley. Oh, and John, you are a fun dad.

MOM

Jek said...

I just remembered yesterday that i didn't do those ghosts this year. I was really bummed. i could have done that while sitting here all day. I love what johnny said. He sounds just like us growing up/

Mitch said...

Ghosts are sick. Spider is sicker. The end.

Good work Kiddo

Mike Bartholomew said...

So cute, I LOVE the spider. and the pillow cases were such a great idea. I may just have to copy you next year. Hope the boys got to fill their pillow cases up!

jill said...

So cute! I also love the ghosts every year! It reminds me of something that Kate and Mert would do. The pillowcases are darling as well...Great job!