Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Johnny's invention

Johnny is very into inventing and building things. He worked really hard making this contraption. He found all the different pieces of wood and did all the hammering by himself. Then him and George brought it in to paint, and add the finishing touches. It was a lovely present they gave me when they were done. (aren't they sweet) Johnny acts tough and is strong but he is the biggest sweetheart. He is the one who will make sure to give me a hug if I am sad or hurt, and he is the first to cry and miss me when I am gone.(maybe the only one to miss me) He really thinks of others and has a fun personality. You never know what he is going to say. I just love him. Not sure what it does, but it sure is pretty.








1 comments:

Jek said...

That is darling. He is so dang sweet. Wish i could kiss them more often. That may be a hard thing to hold on to for years to come.