Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Valentines Day to Me.

This was my great suprise on Valentines from my cute husband. Talk about a shocker. I could hardly believe it. My jaw dropped wide open. I thought it was beautiful, but it was the very last thing I expected. I think I asked, "Is it real?" Mostly because I have had a beautiful ring for the past eight years but have not worn it much because it had some diamonds on the inside that poked through. I must have gained weight in my fingers,(who knows) but I would get indents on my fingers when I took it off. I hated not having a ring so I ordered myself some fake rings that I could rotate depending on my mood. I guess he had had enough of the fake rings. So he surprised me with a brand spanking new ring with a eternity band to go with it. I have always loved those and wanted one. He totally surprised me with these two cute kissing dogs, with the ring inside the heart. I feel like I just got engaged because I keep looking at it and watching it sparkle. What a wonderful husband I have, and what a good job he did (so proud). The reason I am posting this in March is because I just got it tonight after having to be sized two times. I am so excited to wear it and love my husband so very much. What a thoughtful sweet guy I got hitched to.

Aahhh, so sweet.




The picture does not do it justice. I had know idea it was hard to take a picture of diamonds. Maybe they are just to sparkly. This is the only one I could get somewhat in focus. If anyone has any tricks or know how, I would love to know.


11 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Wow! Those are beautiful rings! Way to go John. That must earn you like a thousand hubby points.

(as per the pictures thing, try putting your camera in macro mode, sometimes on the menu it looks like a flower icon - that should let it focus up close)

Amber Joy said...

Holy cow..that's a dazzler!! I bet you can see them sparkle from across the room. You lucky girl :) John was probably tired of all the guys hitting on his hot wife, so he bought something no one can mistake ;)

Jayne Layne said...

WOWIE! That is great! What a great surpirse. It sure is pretty. That is so exciting!

Up in Bubbles said...

WE USED THE MACRO

Shannon Martin said...

The ring is gorgeous! Love it! He did a great job picking it out and I loved that he surprised you. You got a keeper!

JENNIFRO said...

SIMPLY SPLENDID!! Is it back and on your finger yet?

Terri said...

What a fine son-in-law. Really taking care of his sweet wife. The first thought that crossed my mind too was that he was trying to keep safe things safe. That certainly is a Valentine's Day you won't soon forget Kelley--Let's see you top that next year. Love mom

Adria said...

What a beautiful ring! How thoughtful.

Jewelry is really hard to get a good photo of, esp something like diamonds. If you've got it on the macro setting I recommend putting the camera on a tripod and using the timer. Even the tiniest wiggle will make it blurry when you're talking about soemthing that small.

Jek said...

HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO! I haven't checked your blog. WHAT THE FREAK HAVE YOU DONE TO DESERVE THAT? give me some ideas. WOW John, way to go!! Looks absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!! lucky girl!

Mrs. O said...

Also, don't zoom in when you're on macro mode, just put the camera close and like Adria said - use a tripod.

Anthony and Krista said...

Yes, I am from Cedar, and yes, I did sell tri-stars............Best job i ever had! small world. Looks like you have been busy the last few years. Thats a good looking family. Good Game!