Saturday, March 1, 2008


I love Spider Man!



Some highlights



Happy 4th Birthday!!!

George had a very spidey day.

It was so fun to see George and all his friends dressed up as superheros. To celebrate the big 4th birthday we did all the traditional games. Duck duck spider man, pin the web on the bad guy, spider man pinata, a web fight with string cans, and a good book to keep them entertained while waiting for the pizza. He had so much fun opening his presents. He is really good at receiving gifts. Everyone he opened he would say, "Oh I LOVE this." "I've always wanted this, THANKS." Or, "Awesome this is GREAT!" It was so cute. I am glad however that we only do a big friend party every other year (phew). George is getting so big and so smart. He is fun to hang out with. He is quite the artist, and is good at writing his name and others. He gives lots a hugs and kisses, and is my little snuggle bug. I hope he doesn't grow up to fast, and I sure love him.

7 comments:

The Anthony Family said...

YEAH!! You finally blogged. It looks like a great party. I wish I was four and could have come as Wonder Woman. You are so creative. I am sure he thinks he has the best mom in the whole world!

Mrs. O said...

I love that you played duck, duck spiderman - you really are creative. And about his gift receiving skills, he learned from the best. luv ya, wish him happy 4th for me.

Jek said...

Oh I love that cute little fart!! Wish we could have been there!! Kiss him for me!!

JENNIFRO said...

So cute! That was one GREAT party. I think the traditional home ones are by far the best. Mitchell is still talking about it and WE are still cursing you for the 20,000 pieces of Walmart Mexican candy!

jill said...

He is SO cute!! And what a cute party. You always do a great job at whatever you do, especially last Thursday's dinner!! Encore! Encore!

Amber Joy said...

Is that an angels chorus of "Alleluia" I hear? Finally a new blog. That is the cutest party! I know as soon as I show it to Colton it will be what he'll want for this birthday. Plus, he'll want George to come to his party also. He's been talking about him so much!

Jayne Layne said...

He is my little man. I love that kid. Cute idea for party. I am sure he loved. I can totally hear him making the comments on his presents.