Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The BEST DAD!

The BEST DAD three boys could have!











John dug the deepest hole in the sand, even though it looks small with him in there. He would have gone deeper but the lifeguard told that it was deep enough.









Happy Fathers Day to all the great men out here in Maryland.






Yummy Dinner thanks to chef Roberto.




Push-up Contest between all the Dads.



Nick Markoff won with 76 push-ups and a close second by Rob 74(I think) Honorable mention to Chief who is the oldest and whipped out 34 with great form. I hope I can do one when I am his age. (amazing shape) Big Johnny got 34, but in his defense he is the tallest and weighs the most. He also had the worst kinked neck I have seen him have, so good job to him for even trying. Kinked neck and all he was out their doing what he does best, playing and entertaining all the kids. He is so much fun and so cute with all the kids, it doesn't matter what the function or gathering I will soon find him off playing with all the children. (he is like a magnet) Even when we go home he soon has all the kids gathered playing a game. What lucky boys. I love him and not only is he the best Dad but he is also a great husband. Lucky me! Happy Fathers Day.













8 comments:

Mitch said...

Good post. That was fun to see. Why am i not surprised Nick one. I guess Matt didn't get blessed with the brute strength genes? Johnny, it's gym time for you. Start using your pass. When i get there we are going together so i can show you how fun and easy it is. Your chest is looking like dad's. I still love ya though. And i'm pretty sure kelley does too. It's time you give Kelley some pecks to touch. Goood job rob on taking 2nd. I'm impressed.

jill said...

What a bunch of hunks! That was such a fun night, we need to do it more often. Thanks for the salad, it was really yummy!

The Bobos said...

I think you're husband deserves the "Can Make Anyone Laugh By Just Being Me" award. Aw, we miss you guys!! Happy Father's Day!

JENNIFRO said...

Love that guy.

Jayne Layne said...

This makes me so sad to see. Nick hats off to you, for winning, but just remember that My husband beat you at arm wrestling...

Johnny you are such a great and cute dad to your boys and everyone else's kids. Stay that way for mine!

VEGAS VIC said...

Good post Kelley. Can you see why I live to have you girls post. We just feel so much more connected since you all started doing this. We get to keep up on what you are all doing (especially the kids)
Thanks,
Karen

Biesinger Fam said...

Johnny needs to do something about his mayonnaise complexion. Looks like fun. You guys suck for never calling..

Terri said...

I can hardly believe John let a kinked neck get in the way of his competitive spirit-----but it's ok after all he is getting older. Besides all else he is great at he is a terrific Son-in-law. Love and miss you all. Mom