Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Is their really a tooth fairy?

Something is missing.





One down twenty or so to go.



Johnny is officially growing up. He lost his first tooth and I am a bit sad about it because I am not ready for him to get so big. He bit into an apple and out came the tooth. He was in a bit of shock at first and kind of shook for a minute and a couple tears escaped when he saw the blood, but overall he was very tough. It is a good thing he has a big mouth because between me and John he is bound to end up with a mouth full of huge chicklets. (like the gum). He was very excited to see if the tooth fairy would really come. She did and left him a two dollar bill. He kept saying, "their are no fairies mom, right" but I think he is pretty happy that something left him money fairy or not.


5 comments:

jill said...

What a doll!

The Bobos said...

Ha! That kid's too smart.

JENNIFRO said...

Please don't EVER insinuate there aren't fairies--or we simply can't be related!

Jayne Layne said...

Wow Johnny you are so old! Tell Johnny I am the tooth fairy, I should be, after all I did have 14 cavities at one time...

Terri said...

I miss my grandkids!! Look how grownup you are Johnny! Love Grandma Tree