Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jolly Ole St. Nick at (Pooles General Store)




He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot;
A bundle of toys he had flung on his back,
And he looked like a peddler just opening his pack.
His eyes -- how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!


His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,
And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow;
The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth,
And the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath;


He had a broad face and a little round belly,
That shook, when he laughed like a bowlful of jelly.
He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself;


A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread;
He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk,


And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose;
He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,A
nd away they all flew like the down of a thistle.- - -

I just love George's face in this picture.

CHRISTMAS 2008

We just wanted everyone to meet our newest member of our household this Christmas season. Razler the elf hails from Rekjavik Iceland but has lived with Santa and the other elves since 1908. Razler wanted to succeed in everything he did, so he took up toy making at the tender age of 8 and worked tirelessly making children's Christmas' memorable. After retiring from toy making at 23 Razler studied hard to become the North Pole's first ever OB/GYN. From 1938 to 1988 he successfully delivered 34,000 elves. A record that still stands today at the North Pole. After a brief sabatical Razler decided to inquire about a santa's helper position as he thought this would be easy on the body and soul. A career jump that he has enjoyed ever since and we are so fortunate to have him in our home this Christmas.

Welcome Razler!!



21 comments:

Mrs. O said...

That razzler was one busy dude. I love your family picture. And you look amazing!

jill said...

That is hilarious!!! Razler is one happenin' dude! Is he stickin' around to deliver Kelley's little bundle of joy?

The pictures look SO amazing!!! I got to get me one of them cameras, or maybe you two could just hire out.

I love the family picture and I love the one with the three boys and Santa, they all have the cutest expressions on their faces.

JENNIFRO said...

I AM DYING OVER THIS!!!!!!! I laughed myself breathless! Johnny you are a HOOT and a TOOT!!


SWEET PICS!!!

Stacy said...

What neat pictures! We sure miss you guys. Merry Christmas! Lots of Love from our family to yours.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayne Layne said...

What GREAT pictures! I love the little boys on Santa's lap. John, you are a complete NUT! That was hilarious!

Jek said...

I enquired on Jenn's blog... Did Razler do c-sections or just canal of fear deliveries?

I loved this WHOLE post. Hilarious and sweet and precious. the boys are SOOOO handsome, and Kelley- Hot mamma! I didn't see a tummy in there.

kira said...

Kelley, you have inspired me this month. I actually decided the day I saw your post on the apron that I needed to get busy! And Kelly and I LOVED your Thanksgiving blog. It was so Martha x20. It put her to shame. Anyway, you look fab and you have such a cute family! Merry Christmas!

VEGAS VIC said...

I think Johnny is really funny too, but I thought Kelley was the author of this post. Whoever took the pictures, I loved them. The boys are darling and your family pic, is just the best.

Biesinger Fam said...

Cute pics, George is hilarious. We wish you were here, at least for one good ski day. It's dumped 18" today. Obviously were heading to Brighton tomorrow!!! Have a Merry Christmas, we love you guys!

Sydney said...

Kel your family is so freak'n cute!! You dont look pregos at all. YOu guys crack me up..you have soo much energy. I miss you guys!!

holly said...

Cute pictures!
Just curious, but do you know what you are having or are you waiting to find out???

VEGAS VIC said...

I would love a picture of the whole family at Poolesville. Couldn't you get that for me?
Pleeeeeeease

MOM

elshmobelsh said...

Wow, I hope Razler is now a Christmas regular! I found your blog! Yeah! Such a cute fam!

Jayne Layne said...

I a pretty sure it is time to update!

Jayne Layne said...

Somebody seriously needs to UPDATE!

Stacy said...

It's a new year, time for an update.

Stacy said...

Wish we could have seen you while you were in UT. Hope you had fun.

Mrs. O said...

Girl, when are you gonna post again? I wanna see all the stuff you've been crafting.

abo-bder said...



شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض