Monday, April 21, 2008

BATTER-UP

Saturday was Johnny's first game of tee-ball. The team (The Red Sox, even though they wear blue) have already played three games so he is coming into the season a little bit late, but we thought it would help him get ready for next year. After this game we have realized that we may need to go over the rules a bit. When he played 1st base he would fight the runner to be the one to stand on the base. When he was in the outfield he went for a ball that two other players had already gone for, but when he got there he jumped on the pile and was not getting up till he got the ball. It was more like a fumbled football. So we need to cover the fact that they are all on the same team and working together. It was fun to see him throw the ball he really does have a pretty good arm. Everyone standing on the side lines were amazed at how far he could throw it. They also kept saying they needed to get a clock on that arm. Overall it was a good experience and so cute to watch.



My favorite picture

Johnny is baseball ready, with a cute little bum .



This is him and another player a bit side-tracked


Batter-up



Going home



Cute new uniform






18 comments:

Mrs. O said...

What a cutie! I love that first picture.

the cooperfive said...

That's good that he's aggressive. Encourage that type of attitude and then maybe if he has a good friend named Jeremy someday, he won't get beat up by him all the time.

Jayne Layne said...

How precious! That is too cute. I bet he is having a blast out there!

Jek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! I could just see all that happening.

JENNIFRO said...

He's such a sweet boy. I love the first picture the best too--that'd be great framed. HINT

The Anthony Family said...

I love kid sports. They try so hard for us...but mostly they have no clue what to do?
Cute pictures!

holly said...

Too Cute!!
Dean is playing T-Ball too. Curt and I are having a blast watching him play. Good Times!!

Amber Joy said...

Those are some funny boy and sports stories, I told sean how he'd tackle for the ball. Good Laugh :)

Shannon Martin said...

Love the top two pictures, look like photos you would see in a kids room, but they are of your cute kids!

MamaB said...

You need to frame the first picture for sure. He looks like a little professional. Mike would be proud of the tackle.

kh said...

Johnny Miller...Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment. Trav and I were just talking about you the other day. And guess who's sitting here across from me? Bronson Mack! We're trying to keep Vegas cool without you guys. Cute family, dude. -- Krissy Howey

Jayne Layne said...

TIME TO UPDATE!

The Anthony Family said...

Update, will you?

Misty Kesler said...

Kelley, I was sooo jealous that Brett got to see you guys. Not fair, I cant beleive how big your boys are and that you have three boys.... where is you girl??? But you do boys so well why stop a good thing;) They are all so handsome, of course. I am excited I know you blog so we can stay in touch.
I also miss the good old days in cedar. That was the best,from naps to relays ... I just made the broccoli salad that you taught me to make 3 days ago. I miss you guys, we need to get together some time when you come to visit your fam. xoxo Misty P Kesler

Jayne Layne said...

Will Someone tell Rebecca to invite me to her blog? Tell her to email the invite to jlayne@omniture.com. PLEASE!
Thanks!

boandmarianne said...

Dear, Dear Johnny and Kelly - how long has it been? Too long. Bo got your blog address off the Kestler's page and it has been fun seeing what you guys are up to. Your blog left nothing to be desired - I laughed (Johnny's list) and cried(stupid car theifs). Keep up the good work with the cute boys!
Love, The Shaheen's.

The Bobos said...

AHHH!! I can't believe it! You've had a blog this whole time and I never knew. Kelley, I tried so hard to see you when I was in Maryland last month. Why did you have to get sick on me!? Oh well, I'll just have to visit again. Or you can come visit us when we move to Hawaii in a year!! I MISS YOU! Please update so I can see what's going on in your life. I plan to stalk you now that I found you! Give your boys a big kiss for me ok? (Except big Johnny, that would be weird)
Love, Jenni Bobo

Biesinger Fam said...

I like JJ's cleats. They look a lot like soccer cleats... UPDATE!