Wednesday, April 16, 2008

COMING SOON TO A BACKYARD NEAR YOU...

This view has been a long time coming!! I just love when spring and summer are upon us and the view out my back door returns. It is so fun to watch the cardinals, yellow finches, woodpeckers and bluejays come and feast at our birdfeeder. The squirrels love it too but they destroy the birdfeeder and knock a lot of food to the ground. Got to fix that this year. The greenery is wonderful and refreshing and someday I hope I can have a nicer deck so I can enjoy it even more and find some time to sunbathe..lol. I am definitely a spring summer and fall kind of girl.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen, sister!

Mrs. O said...

Things are still looking rather brown here - we even had snow flurries yesterday, so I will just enjoy your view instead.

(you better come visit me at my new place)

The Anthony Family said...

Now I defiantely am a little jealous. What a great view, and such pretty flowers. It snowed all day here yesterday! Bummer. Can't wait 'til it stays warm and everything gets green again!

JENNIFRO said...

I've seen it...it's gorgeous!

Jayne Layne said...

Excellent view. again, why am I not there??

Jek said...

That sucks for me.