Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloweeen 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
2007
Johnny's preschool class after their Halloween parade.
Johnny 5 years old as a Vampire in the Day.


John and his puppy.
After trick or treating out at the haunted forest.
Everyone looking a bit hammered.


Group picture of friends and Family.
James as a Dalmation, 1 half years old.
George 3 and half years old as Optimus Prime. -can't figure out how to turn it.
Johnny as a vampire at night. Sitting next to him, his pirate cousin Mitchell and witch cousin Camille and the beautiful cousin witch in front is Natalie.



5 comments:

Terri said...

Sorry I didn't get to open the door to such cute and scary little ones! I would have had plenty of goodies to give out as no one (at least not many) came into our cul-de-sac anymore. So Sad---Saving the day were all the ghouls and goblins related to the Biesinger family that stopped by. You'll have to watch for a picture of Syd--her new hair do was something. Love Mom

Jayne Layne said...

Kelley these pictures are darling!!!! I could eat them all alive! They all look so good!

Jayne Layne said...

By the way I tagged you with something else!

Mrs. O said...

Stinkin cute kids! Scary teeth, don't bite me.

I think Johnny's cousin reminds me of Prince with his eye liner and itty bitty mustache. I love Incredible Hulk from last year.

kira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.