Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just Leaf us Turkeys Alone


Well, my boys did not get their fill of the fall leaves, and asked if we could go on another walk and collect more leaves. They said "mom what else can we make with our leaves?" SO this is the best I could come up with. Turkey anyone? We collected the pine cones on our walk as well because I was brain storming what else I could do. I wasn't sure how these were going to come together but I think they turned out pretty cute. The boys really liked doing them. Again George was very particular about what he wanted and his looks different from the rest. I really like his. He picked out all the leaves that were different. Below are some pictures, their are a lot but they all wanted to show of their feathers, I mean leaves. Happy Thanksgining! Gobble Gobble. This has been a winter bazare entry. To see more winter bazar posts visit scribbit.
























5 comments:

Terri said...

Extremely good looking turkeys! Did you help your boys alot or are they just that good at making turkeys? I am very impressed with your brain storming. A cute idea! Love mom

Up in Bubbles said...

Yes, I did help a lot more on this one because we used the hot glue gun to put them together. THey did however gather all the leaves and pine cones. They also picked out the leaves they wanted, beak, eyes, and pine cones. George helped squeeze the glue out.

Jek said...

Really,
What are you trying to do, make us all look bad?
Those are freakin darling!
Cute Soccer boys!

Jayne Layne said...

What a great idea Kell! Those are so cute. i may have to do that at some point

Amber Joy said...

What a creative, fantastic idea...I see where the boys' have got their talented mind from :)